Terms And Conditions
Thank you for requesting access to the Leeds Inspired API. Please take the time to read and agree to our terms and conditions of use.
What we expect Leeds Inspired API users to do:
- Abide by the limitations on calls/access to the API
- Use the Leeds Inspired marque logo next to Leeds Inspired sourced content*
- Embed a link in the logo to direct users to the Leeds Inspired website*
- Use the Leeds Inspired API in accordance with the House Rules that are set out for Leeds Inspired event creators
- Work in partnership with Leeds Inspired and provide feedback about the Leeds Inspired API to help us improve the quality of our service
- Suggest to your service users that they check with the venue for the latest dates and times before attending an event listed in in the Leeds Inspired API
What we don't want Leeds Inspired API users to do:
- Sell on or syndicate Leeds Inspired content
- Use the data to monitor Leeds Inspired’s products and services
- Use the Leeds Inspired logo or name in a way that indicates endorsement or sponsorship
- Modify the content that we supply (eg changing descriptions/dates/times of events)
- Create API's that contain Leeds Inspired content
- Charge users a premium to access Leeds Inspired content
- Use the Leeds Inspired API to duplicate the service provided by Leeds Inspired
Leeds Inspired is not responsible for:
- Incorrect events data. This is supplied directly by the event creator and Leeds Inspired is not able to check every event for accuracy.
- 2. Images used without permission. All events creators are required to use images that do not breach copyright. Leeds Inspired accepts images in good faith and is not able to check image permission rights.
* Please refer to the Leeds Inspired Brand Guidelines.
This information is provided to help you use the Leeds Inspired logo without having to arrange a formal agreement with us. Please do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Leeds Inspired, or in a way that confuses our brand with any another brand.
If you'd like to use our brand in a way that is not covered by here, please contact us and include a visual mockup of your intended use.
Merchandise and other items
These guidelines only cover the usage of the our logo in digital and print media. Please contact us if you would like permission to use the Leeds Inspired logo in other applications including merchandise or other products.
- Use our logo in any of the official colour variations to represent the Leeds Inspired Brand
- Maintain a buffer around the logo of at least 1/3 the logo height
- Rotate the logo.
- Animate the logo.
- Change the colour of the logo.
- Merge the logo with any other graphic elements.
- Use any other marks to represent the Leeds Inspired brand.
- Display the logo in any size less than 24 x 24 pixels.
Promoting Leeds Inspired
You may also have a profile on Leeds Inspired that you would like to link to.
- Include the logo, linked to the Leeds Inspired website.
- In print applications include both logo and website url.
- Link specific events, places, categories, etc, to their corresponding page on the Leeds Inspired website.
- Ensure that the minimum height of the Leeds Inspired logo is a minimum of 110% of the height of any accompanying text.
- Include the logo multiple times in the same screen (for listings it is enough to include the logo and link once).
Please note: Image indicates the maximum size of text that can accompany the logo in this example. Please ensure any smaller text is legible.
For darker backgrounds: