Leeds Inspired is a what's on events website powered by an incredible community of event organisers. The thousands of listings you see on the site have an art and culture focus and are uploaded by event organisers in Leeds. We work closely with our community to make sure each event listing looks its best and then share the content with audiences across the city and beyond.
Your events make the Leeds Inspired website tick. Without them there would be no website and we're really happy that you want to be part of the Leeds Inspired community. To help things run smoothly please make sure that you are work within our House Rules when registering for an account and listing your events.
Leeds Inspired is part of Leeds City Council
Password and Security
To create a Leeds Inspired user account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Leeds City Council will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
Submitting Content To Leeds Inspired
We moderate all events submitted to leedsinspired.co.uk and try our hardest to ensure that we will approve events with 48 hours of receiving your information. Please bear this in mind when uploading your events information. We moderate your content based on the following:
- Events must be open to everyone (excluding age restricted event)
- Leeds Inspired is a Leeds City Council website and all events must take place within the Leeds Metropolitan Boundary
- We accept information about family friendly events. Events where children and young people are left in the care of the event organisers can be listed on the Breezeleeds website. To do this please register with Breeze Culture Network www.breezeculturenetwork.org .
- Account users are responsible for ensuring that content does not infringe copyright laws and Leeds City Council will not accept liability if this occurs.
- Account users are responsible for ensuring that all times, dates and venue details relating to their event are correct.
- Any content that we deem to incite discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise will not be accepted under any circumstances.
All images used in your event listing should be done so with the owners permission. As the owner of your event listing you will be responsible for any liability if the image you have used breaches copyright. If we become aware that your event listing is using an image without the permission of the owner we will suspend the event listing from the Leeds Inspired website.
Sharing Your Events Data Through The Leeds Inspired API
We share the events that you add to Leeds Inspired with other websites, blogs and apps who promote events in Leeds. This happens through the Leeds Inspired API (Application Programming Interface) and is standard practice for many websites. This means that your event has a bigger footprint - if you add it to Leeds Inspired it also gets seen on a number of other events websites by new audiences. When you add your content to Leeds Inspired please be aware that it will appear on other events websites, blogs and apps.
We are mindful of the content that you have shared with us. All users of the Leeds Inspired API must be approved first and they will need to work within our terms and conditions. As well as protecting Leeds Inspired these terms and conditions have been designed to protect the information that has originally been supplied to Leeds Inspired by you, the event organiser. Leeds Inspired API users will not be able to given any personal information that you have shared on the Leeds Inspired website apart from your unique user name.
If you have any queries about our House Rules or the API please contact us at email@example.com
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...