Leeds Inspired is a cultural "what's on" website and we welcome events that have an art and culture focus.
Leeds Inspired User Accounts – House Rules
Your events are crucial to making the Leeds Inspired website a great resource for everyone and we are delighted that you want to share your information with us. To help things run smoothly please make sure that you are aware of our house rules when registering for an account and posting content:
Password and security
To create a Leeds Inspired user account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Leeds City Council will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
Submitting content to Leeds Inspired
We moderate all events submitted to leedsinspired.co.uk and try our hardest to ensure that we will approve events with 48 hours of receiving your information. Please bear this in mind when uploading your events information. We moderate your content based on the following:
- Events must be open to everyone (excluding age restricted event)
- Events must take place within the Leeds Metropolitan Boundary http://www.leeds.gov.uk/maps/leeds_wb.html
- We accept information about family friendly events. However any events where children and young people are left in the care of the event organisers should be listed on the Breezeleeds website. To do this please register with Breeze Culture Network www.breezeculturenetwork.org .
- Account users are responsible for ensuring that content does not infringe copyright laws and Leeds City Council will not accept liability if this occurs.
- Account users are responsible for ensuring that all times, dates and venue details relating to their event are correct.
- Any content that we deem to incite discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise will not be accepted under any circumstances.
All images used in your event listing should be done so with the owners permission. As the owner of your event listing you will be responsible for any liability if the image you have used breaches copyright. If we become aware that your event listing is using an image without the permission of the owner we will remove the event listing from the Leeds Inspired website.
Leeds Inspired API
The Leeds Inspired API (Application Programming Interface) makes all Leeds Inspired event data available to registered blogs, websites and apps. It allows registered subscribers to the API to obtain Leeds Inspired data in a standardised way and this syndication of Leeds Inspired data will result in your events appearing in more places and being seen by more people. Anyone who wants to use the Leeds Inspired API will need to be approved first and we will always share information with you about who is using the data.
Anyone who makes a request to use the Leeds Inspired API will need to work within our terms And conditions. As well as protecting Leeds Inspired these terms and conditions have also been designed to protect the information that has originally been supplied to Leeds Inspired by the event organiser. Leeds Inspired API users will not be able to see any personal information that you have shared on the Leeds Inspired website apart from your unique user name.