In the Vinyasa Flow classes, we move with the breath,…
Yoga Kula Live: Teacher Training Course Open Day
23 May 2020 2pm
Becoming a yoga teacher is an exciting career path, supporting and inspiring others on their yoga journey.
Deciding where to train as a teacher is an important decision. Yoga Kula’s TTC is 300 hours and takes place over 18 months allowing you time and space to take a deep dive into all of the aspects of becoming a creative, inspiring and professional yoga teacher. The right yoga teacher training course is rewarding, inspiring, challenging, supportive and transformational.
Join Yoga Kula for a LIVE session designed to give you a taste of our teacher training course and an opportunity to ask any questions you have around training to become a yoga teacher.
On the panel:
· Angela Sykes – Director of Yoga Kula and Course Leader
· Gillian Felton – Yoga Kula Teacher, Course Graduate and Yoga Teacher Mentor
· Jill Smith – Trainee on our 2nd cohort – graduating in the summer
· Megan Atkins - Trainee on our 3rd cohort, graduating June 2021
You can expect an afternoon consisting of:
· A 20 minute Yoga Class taught Kula style by course leader Angela Sykes
· A mini introduction to the course
· Q and A with our specialist panel
We can't wait to see you there to the first step on your yoga teacher training journey!
During this period of social distancing and lockdown due to Coronavirus we advise that you check directly with the organiser of this event that it is going ahead as publicised.
- Adults only
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...