We're bringing the Caribbean right to your living room.RJC Dance…
Yoga Kula LIVE // Ashtanga Fusion
Monday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
+ Angela Sykes
Ashtanga Fusion is a dynamic express class based on the Ashtanga Sequence with freedom to introduce postures and practices not included in the primary series.
This class is a great way to introduce students to Ashtanga yoga and is also great for those who like the set series but want to experience some fresh postures and mix things up!
Expect a dynamic class with opportunity to build strength, increase flexibility and calm the mind. The breath is key as with other styles of yoga to support participants to discover peace and sense of meditation as we work through the session. All session will include music to support the final relaxation.
• Build strength, flexibility, endurance and focus.
• Learn to connect the breath and movement to experience (with regular practice) the sense of a moving mediation.
• Improve muscle tone and balance weight.
• Cultivate a calm, steady and focussed mind.
• Learn to breathe whist moving to allow us to move deeper into postures in a safe way.
• Improve performance in other sporting activities and help prevent injuries.
• Boost confidence and levels of happiness.
By joining us for an online class you are showing your support in the hope that Yoga Kula can power through this time and move back to normality one day. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spread the word amongst your own friends and family too.
Online classes will be serviced via Zoom. All participants will receive an email with information on how to join the class up to one hour before the class begins.
Whilst events are being cancelled because of Corona Virus we strongly advise that you check directly with the organiser to see if the venue is still open.
£10.50 drop in or use your Anytime Virtual class pass (£40)
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...