Rise & Shine morning yoga is designed to wake up the…
Yoga Hero Online | Embodying the Elements - Air
1 Aug 2020 4:30pm - 6pm
Air: Love and Belongingness: Opening and Receiving
Opening your heart to receive
In week three we’ll move up from our foundation, through our dreams and intentions, into the infinite abode of our open heart and into love. Once we’ve birthed a vision and given it life, we must also be open to receive.
We’ll work with heart opening movement, breathwork and meditation, and a delicious massage for chest and arms, to connect with the element of air and the qualities of love and openness.
* Anyone who might be feeling stuck, disconnected or closed off, and who wants to reconnect with the magic of some heart-focused breath and bodywork to bring themselves into a more open state of being.
* Comfy clothes that you can move in (we’re not going to do anything strenuous, but you’ll need to wear a vest top/sports bra as we’re going to do some massage across our upper chest and arms).
* Oil if you have some – coconut oil is great, moisturiser is good too, but you can also massage without oil.
* Yoga mat (or any space for you to work from – a carpet will do if you don’t have a mat).
* A couple of cushions to put under your knees/head.
* A blanket.
* A candle (and lighter/matches).
* A feather or some incense (don’t worry if you don’t have these – we are always surrounded by the element of air and you can work with that).
During this period of social distancing and lockdown due to Coronavirus we advise that you check directly with the organiser of this event that it is going ahead as publicised.
£10 or included in the Yoga Hero Membership
For more pricing information follow this link: https://yogahero.co.uk/prices/
- Adults only
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...