Discover Tiny Tetley Studio, a new artist-designed play space for children under 5 at The Tetley.
Artist and early years specialist Stephanie Jefferies invites you to get creative and spend time together in this immersive environment, where you can touch, climb and slide!
Accessing the space
- Tiny Tetley Studio is open Wednesdays–Sundays, 10am–5pm.
- To access Tiny Tetley Studio, we ask that you sign up for a free Family Pass.
- Once you’ve signed up to the Family Pass, it’s simple to sign in at Reception each time you visit us to use the Studio.
In the Tiny Tetley Studio, Jefferies uses play and contemporary art to create an alternative to commercial spaces for children and their families.
Tiny Tetley Studio features a bespoke sound installation by Buffalo Sound Design, play structures designed and built in collaboration with Three Create, and crocheted breastfeeding aids from Leeds Bosom Buddies.
Supported by Garfield Weston Foundation and National Lottery Awards for All
Photos: Jules Lister
Show on map
To visit Tiny Tetley Studio, please sign up for a free Family Pass.
- Tiny Tetley Studio is located on The Tetley's Second Floor.
- The Tetley's lift is located at the rear of the building for access to all floors.
- There are baby change facilities on the ground and second floors.
- Please call The Tetley on 0113 320 2323 or email email@example.com if you have any specific questions about access.
For more information about visiting The Tetley, click here.