Join in this singalong from your home. Our monthly choir…
Spanish Cookery Online Workshops in Spanish
Friday 5pm - 6.30pm
Spanish gastronomy is much more than paella and tapas! And also, cookery for Spaniards is more than merely eating: it's a ritual for socializing, meeting family and friends and chat about everything.
Do you fancy cooking with us, learning how to prepare various typical -but different- Spanish dishes, and meet people with your same fondness for cooking? Join our interactive online cooking workshops!
In these workshops you will practice your oral communication skills in Spanish, while learning new vocabulary and grammar on the spot, in a friendly, relaxed and entertaining context. You won't even notice!
Sessions and dates are:
1. Ensaladilla rusa. Friday, 26th June 2020, from 17.00 to 18.00.
2. Salmorejo and meat & potatoes stew. Friday 3rd July 2020, from 17.00 to 18.30.
3. Pepa's meatballs. Friday, 10th July 2020, from 17.00 to 18.00.
4. Coca de espinacas. Friday 17th July 2020, from 17.00 to 18.00.
5. Chorizo and manchego cheese scones. Friday 24th July, from 17.00 to 18.00.
6. Chocolate palmiers. Friday 31st July, from 17.00 to 18.00.
Get more information and enrol the workshops at https://leeds.cervantes.es/en/workshops_spanish/spanish_cooking_online_w...
Workshops will be held in Spanish. An Elementary level of Spanish will be needed (A2.2 - Elementary 4 or above). Check your level of Spanish at: https://leeds.cervantes.es/en/courses_spanish/students_spanish/level_tes...
During this period of social distancing and lockdown due to Coronavirus we advise that you check directly with the organiser of this event that it is going ahead as publicised.
- Adults only
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...