A new socially distanced, open-air drink and dining venue is…
Pride Panel at Wellington Place
1 Aug 2019 5:30pm - 8pm
Come and join us and be part of the discussion around the importance of celebrating diversity in the workplace, employee wellbeing and much more.
- 5.30pm – arrival and welcome refreshments
- 6.00pm – panel discussion starts
- 7.00pm – questions for the panel
- 7.15pm – networking and refreshments
To put a question forward to the panel, tweet @wp_leeds with #prideofplacepanel.
The panel event is open to all and will include a question and answer session, followed by informal networking and refreshments.
- Greg Wright (chair) – Deputy Business Editor, Yorkshire Post
- Craig Goodridge – LGBT workstream lead and Customer Experience Operations Manager, Sky Betting & Gaming
- Liaqat Ali – Director of Leeds Pride
- Sue Pascoe – Inclusivity Business Advisor
- Rachael Culpan – HR Manager, Equifax
- Jane Crowther – Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Yorkshire Building Society
- Paul Moffatt – Principal Pensions Consultant, KPMG
During this period of social distancing and lockdown due to Coronavirus we advise that you check directly with the organiser of this event that it is going ahead as publicised.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Event
- Family friendly
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and arts projects taking place in Leeds. Since…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...