A range of various tutor-led activities run by Little London…
Pregnancy Yoga Classes
Mondays 5.45pm - 6.45pm
Pregnancy is a unique and very special time in a blossoming new mother’s life. From the moment you find out you are holding life within you, to the moment your new born baby is in your arms and beyond, motherhood is a wonderful gift of nature.
If you are a blossoming mum-to-be, join Buds & Blossom for weekly pregnancy yoga.
- Toning and strength building through yoga asanas.
- Working on posture and alignment to help alleviate pregnancy related ailments and tension in the body.
- Breathing and meditation techniques to help aid relaxation and reduce stress.
- Mother–baby bonding meditation to help connect with your unborn baby.
- Breathing techniques to prepare you for a positive birthing experience.
- Learn and share your journey with other blossoming mums-to-be.
These classes are perfect for beginners who want to explore yoga during their pregnancy and great for enthusiasts, who want to learn safe techniques and asanas to keep them at optimal health throughout their pregnancy.
Buds & Blossom pregnancy yoga classes are so much more than just physical stretching practice. We aim to create a beautiful and nurturing atmosphere where women can come to listen and learn and share their experiences and questions.
Please check times with event organiser for any last minute changes.
Our Single Sessions cost £8 || Lasts for 6 Months.
5 CLASS PASS
Our 5 Class Pass costs £37.50 || £7.50 per class || Lasts for 6 Months.
10 CLASS PASS
Our 10 Class Pass costs £70 || £7 per class || Lasts for 6 Months.
20 CLASS PASS
Our 20 Class Pass costs £130 || £6.50 per class || Lasts for 6 Months.
STU 10 CLASS PASS
Our Student 10 Class Pass costs £65 || £6.50 per class || Lasts for 6 Months.
You will need to provide your student ID card.
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and projects in Leeds. Since April 2012 we…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...