Discover Leeds' best independent street food at your own pace,…
Leeds Food Tours: Local Leeds
Saturday 11.45am - 4pm
WE'RE BACK! Bookings for the Local Leeds tour are now open again!
Discover Leeds’ best independent pubs and restaurants with a focus on local ingredients and small, reputable suppliers. You'll visit six venues, with food included at every stop along with three alcoholic drinks (soft drink options available), chosen to perfectly compliment the food!
You can expect:
- Cosy pubs
- Local beer
- Yorkshire puddings
- Plenty of cheese
- A visit to one of Europe's largest covered markets
- An insight into the culinary history of Leeds and Yorkshire including the foods that were invented here
Start time: 11.45am
Tour length: approx 4 hours
Tour size: Maximum 5 people (see below)
Walking distance: Approximately 1 mile. If you have any questions about accessibility or please contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergies: please make me aware of any allergies at least 48 hours in advance of your tour.
Dietary requirements: this tour can be tailored to vegetarian and gluten free diets, but if you follow a vegan diet you'd probably enjoy the Leeds Street Food Tour or Leeds Vegan Food Tour.
If you would like to book a specific date that isn't listed, including weekdays, please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. The same goes for private bookings, which can be arranged for special occasions and corporate groups.
Will food tours be safe? Here's what I'm doing to ensure that food tours are Covid-safe, yet still enjoyable:
- Smaller groups - groups will be a maximum of 5 people to ensure that guidelines around maximum table sizes are met.
- Masks, gloves & sanitiser - don't worry, I'm not going to make you eat whilst wearing a mask! I'll be wearing a mask and gloves, and I'll be carrying hand sanitiser at all times for you to use.
- Sharing plates - we'll be saying goodbye to group sharing platters, so that you only share a dish with those in your household
- Distance - I won't be able to ensure there's two metres between everyone, but I'll make sure that as much distance as possible is kept between those from different households.
During this period of social distancing and lockdown due to Coronavirus we advise that you check directly with the organiser of this event that it is going ahead as publicised.
Ticket price is £55 and includes food at six stops and alcoholic or soft drinks at three stops. Price is an introductory offer and subject to increase. Please book through the website by selecting a date, or if there is a specific date that isn't listed please contact me at email@example.com as I may be able to accomodate.
- Wheelchair access
- Adults only
- Wheelchair access
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages grant schemes that support arts events and projects taking place in Leeds. Since April 2012 we…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...