We will be holding 4 Action Days throughout 2018 where…
30 Mar 2018 - 15 Apr 2018
This Easter, come and meet all our newborn baby animals on the farm! We have a whole host of cute newborns, from lambs and piglets to baby chicks!
Uh oh, some of the chicks have escaped! Follow the clues in our special Easter trail to find them inside the house and farm to be in with a chance of winning a chocolate treat!
In the house join in creative workshops to make your own fluffy chick to take home.
Please check times with event organiser for any last minute changes.
House and farm: £9.50
House and farm: £4.50
Children under 5 years are free.
House and farm: £24.00
(Family ticket: 2 adults and 3 children up to the age of 16 *excluding children under 5 who are free)
All of the grounds, gardens and walled gardens are fully accessible. Some things to note are:
- If you are using push wheelchairs, you might struggle on some of the gravel/cobbled areas, particularly in Home Farm and the Stables courtyard
- The walled garden is fully accessible but the pathways are fairly steep in parts
- Electric wheelchairs must be left outside the Tea Rooms and Estate Office
- Many trails and walks are accessible but steep in parts
- There is a fully accessible playground next to Home Farm
- The first floor display areas of Home Farm are not accessible but interpretation is displayed on the ground floor
- Family friendly
- Wheelchair access
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and projects in Leeds. Since April 2012 we…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...