Journey to where magic and myth began with Harry Potter:…
Fiction Kitchen Takeover
17 Feb 2017 & 18 Feb 2017
Fiction has been in existence for eight months. In that time they have done a number of different events ranging from brunches, to tasting menus, to a la carte dining. It’s difficult to put a label on their cooking, because they take inspiration from lots of different cultures and like to use a variety of old and new techniques. They draw their menus only on seasonality and what they would like to eat.
FICTION MENU *items subject to slight changes*
- Pig cheek nuggets with plum mustard
- Jerusalem artichokes with goats curd foam & pea
- Cod cheeks with sea vegetables & shellfish butter
- Chicory cooked in maple & pine with squash puree & puffed wild rice
- Cockles with chilli & roasted fish bone broth
- Chicken thighs with harrisa cauliflower & fermented chilli aioli
- Bread with kimchi butter
- Pickled & charred baby leeks
- Greens with thyme oil
This is the first in a series of kitchen takeovers and pop up restaurants hosted by The Grub & Grog Shop
Booking advised although walk-ins welcome.
Please check times with event organiser for any last minute changes.
- Wheelchair access
The Leeds Inspired website lists thousands of events happening in Leeds every year. You’ll find gigs, exhibitions, dance,…
Leeds Inspired manages two grant schemes to support arts events and projects in Leeds. Since April 2012 we…
Leeds Inspired grants have supported hundreds of projects, read about some of them here...